*This post may contain affiliate links
I always have a list of books on my wish list, so I was thrilled to discover that Amazon is offering a promo code that gives you $5 off of a $15 (or more) purchase on books (click HERE)! The sad news is that it ends TODAY so be sure you get that order in before midnight!
All you have to do is fill your cart with books (at least $15 worth) and enter GIFTBOOK at the checkout for $5 off!
This offer only applies to print book (so you can’t use it for eBooks or Audiobooks), and is only valid through December 5th.
These are a few books that have changed my life, and I would recommend to anyone:
- Love Does: Discover a Secretly Incredible Life in an Ordinary World by Bob Goff
- The Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Endless Demands by Lysa Terkeurst
- Money Making Mom: How Every Woman Can Earn More and Make a Difference by Crystal Paine
- How to Cook Everything: Simple Recipes for Great Food by Mark Bittman
These are a few books on my wish list (that I might just snatch up today!):
- How to Blog for Profit Without Selling Your Soul by Ruth Soukup
- The Magnolia Story by Chip and Joanna Gaines
- Talking as Fast as I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls (and Everything in Between) by Lauren Graham
- My Year with Eleanor: A Memoir by Noelle Hancock
- Present Over Perfect: Leaving Behind Frantic for a Simpler, More Soulful Way of Living by Shauna Niequist